Jupiter NASA Videos
- Jupiter's Hot Spots
- NASA postdoctoral fellow David Choi discusses his study of dark features in Jupiter's atmosphere called 'hot spots,' and their connection to large-scale atmospheric waves.
- Rattling Jet Stream On Jupiter
- New movies of Jupiter are the first to catch an invisible wave shaking up one of the giant planet's jet streams, an interaction that also takes place in Earth's atmosphere and influences the weather.
- Unlocking Jupiter's Mysteries
- NASA's Juno mission at Jupiter - unlocking the secrets of the solar system.